Thursday, December 08, 2005

Me, Myself and I..

I have succesfully not blogged for a month now. Many things have happen and many things are going to happen; the past months were more than eventful and christmas is approaching. There seems to be so much to write about yet I can't seem to muster the strength to do so. If I had to define myself in one word, I'd call myself "lazy".
My end term assesments are all over; no more tests for this whole year. I have not much reason to celebrate - I didn't do very well. My teachers must feel dissapointed with my results. Maybe next term, I will be able to produce better results.
My birthday was a blessing. My friends got me a cake and we had a celebration in the "tuck shop". I was almost suprised. I must say that it was a wonderfully delightful feeling to feel cared for and remembered. I'm surely grateful for friends, they're wonderful beings and I'd never trade them for any other. (They got me a little soft toy too) =D I am a year older, and hopefully a little wiser.
I just got back from a hiking expedition. We conquered Gunung Korbu and Gunung Gayong (gunung korbu's twin peak). The initial plan was to cross the Titiwangsa range i.e. from gunung korbu ( in perak) to cameron highlands, also known as "trans-titiwangsa". On the first day however, one of our team member was down with terrible cramps. So, we decided to only to hike up 2 of the 3 main peaks in the trans-titiwangsa route. I am a little dissapointed, but there's little that can be done. Maybe I'll be succesful the next time.
I will be hiking up gunung Kinabalu next week. People say that its an easy route but I'll be careful not to take their words for granted. I hope to be prepared for the hike next week.
Thats all for now. My lazy self is taking control. I shall return to post some pictures of the korbu hike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home